Apple pie recipe: healthy dessert
Our collaborator Tiby has prepared a delicious apple pie "fitness", without sugar, with wholemeal flour, which is prepared very easily. It is a healthy dessert that anyone can make at home. Do you want to know what it is about? Keep reading.
Apple pie: dietary recipe
Let's make something clear: guys, I'm not a cook, I do not have a special gift, I'm not the kind of girl that since childhood It has that seasoning. I'm normal. And when I tell them that I am not a cook, I do not do it with the strange intention of knowing a chef, and of wanting to be praised for my false modesty. No, it's that I really am not. I am very basic in what I know how to do, but in this house we like to eat well.
The fact is that, it caused me to prepare something new, but necessarily out of apple. I have been given a lot of dehydrated apple envelopes Casual Fit brand, and with my mess I had forgotten that I still had about 40 envelopes.
These snacks seem perfect but moisturized again, just like that They are not my favorites. So I decided to make a quick apple pie, these are fitness, you can eat as a snack in the morning, and they are made to eat immediately because they are not exactly the most fluffy, although I have my tricks to achieve it.
- 4 tablespoons oat flakes
- 4 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 egg whites
- Cinnamon powder
- Apple, I guess 1/2 apple I had envelopes as I said, so maybe the measure have to see the eye.
- Stevia (Optional)
- Oatmeal or granola cereal (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Chop the apple into small, skinless squares. We are going to place it with a little water, just enough to cover it and cook over low heat. Stir little by little until it is like an apple sauce.
- A grandma's trick to make it fluffy is to beat the whites until they are creamy. In a separate bowl, mix wheat flour, oatmeal flakes, cinnamon, yeast (If you are going to add Stevia, wait until you taste the whole mixture, I did not use it because the apples already gave the perfect sweet touch) .
- Once mixed the "dry" we incorporate them to the whites little by little so that it is mixed. Finally we add the apple sauce. You can set aside a couple of tablespoons to decorate or spread on top. This is the time when they are going to taste the mixture and if they want it sweeter, add Stevia.
- "We greased" a mold with a little flour and oil (coconut, sunflower or olive) ). Here comes the crunch part: I placed the cereal muesli in the bottom and then poured the mixture. But they have, nothing happens: they can incorporate a little granola or a spoonful of oatmeal flakes. It will not be the same, but it will still be rich.
- Baked! for about 15-20 minutes and ready.
P.d .: Do you also know what you can do? Chop apple slices, to place over the cake, before baking ... mmmm.
Other sweet recipes that you might like:
- How to make rice with milk
- Recipe for fig jam
- How to prepare plum jam
Tiby lives in Guadalajara, Spain. He has a blog called Simple Tybs where he talks about love, dogs, travel, recipes and crafts. Starting today, Comedera.Com will count on your valuable collaboration.