How to make easy white chocolate mousse with 4 ingredients
This recipe for white chocolate mousse belongs to that great category of easy recipes that you can make in less than 30 minutes and for which you barely need 4 ingredients.
Anyone can make this white chocolate mousse! Rookies, experts, gurus, chefs, housewives, children (supervised by their parents), it is the ideal dessert to prepare as a family.
It is very delicious and, depending on your creativity, you can decorate it with infinite amount of ideas.
In addition, this is a white chocolate mousse without egg , and that makes it even easier to make. You only need 3 ingredients plus one to decorate. The preparation is done in 4 steps is there a dessert easier to prepare than this?
This is going to love it!
Easy white chocolate mousse recipe
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 180 g of white chocolate
- 200 ml of cream (cold from the fridge)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Strawberries to decorate or grated chocolate
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave oven little by little until is a good mix Allow to warm-cool to room temperature. (You can also do it in a bain-marie, melting the chocolate with a little cream).
- In a very cold container and with a hand-held blender, whip the cream with the spoonful of sugar.
- Add the chocolate to the cream little by little, mixing with the help of a spatula with gentle enveloping movements, until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Divide the mixture into the glasses intended for your presentation, cover them with plastic wrap and put them to cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Take the glasses out of the refrigerator with the mousse, put pieces of strawberries in half.
- You can also put grated chocolate, as seen in the photo of the recipe.
- Put crushed M & Ms, children (and not so children) will love them.
If you like easy desserts like this white chocolate mousse without egg, you can try our delicious a recipe for strawberry mousse.